The Stirling Business Centre is having an Open Day on Friday, 26 October, and Emergination’s Managing Director, Justin Davies is delivering 3 great workshop sessions. Tickets are now available via Eventbrite.
9:30 am – where do you focus to grow your business?
This workshop will help you assess the progress of your business. You will:
- Learn how to conduct an initial business review.
- Gain clarity on where your business is now and where you want it to be in the future.
- You’ll leave the session knowing the areas you need to focus on to grow your business.
10:30 am – how can you significantly increase the probability of realising business growth.
This workshop is a great extension to the earlier session. Once you have clarity on where to focus to grow your business, it’s time to learn how to make it happen. You will:
- Discover your change potential score and know which change scenario you fall into.
- Learn strategies to boost your change potential and achieve business growth.
11:30 am – increasing productivity and reducing stress
Stress can have both a positive and negative impact on our lives. In this workshop you will:
- Learn strategies to manage your stress levels.
- Use stress to motivate yourself to achieve more.
All workshops are facilitated by Justin Davies, Managing Director for Emergination.
Join us for an interactive and informative morning at the Stirling Business Centre.