The WA Innovator of the Year program is a WA government initiative that highlights the most entrepreneurial minds and businesses in Western Australia.
Successful businesses and innovations benefit the broader community through the creation of:
- new jobs
- new industries
- economic growth
- export opportunities for Western Australia
This program aims to recognise outstanding participants who have successfully commercialised their ideas.
The 2019 Innovator of the Year Finalists
The eight finalists for Innovator of the Year 2019 have been announced. Congratulations go to:
• Alerte Digital Health Pty Ltd – Automated, real-time ECG analysis platform
• iSOL8 – A digital Lock Out Tag Out isolation system
• UWA – Converting Broome nacre to synthetic bone material
• UWA – Weed Chipper: Site-specific weed control
• TENSA Equipment Pty Ltd – Roborigger
• DS Business Services Pty Ltd – Arility
• Steadycorp Pty Ltd – Vertical Bike Racks
• Mining and Process Solutions Pty Ltd – GlyLeach: Metal extraction of copper and gold
As part of an elite group of innovators, all finalists have access to valuable business advisory services and expert training in different areas of business development, including:
- Legal advice
- Pitch delivery
- Digital and social media strategy
Emergination is proud to be part of IOTY 2019. As an experienced business coach and mentor, Justin will be providing mentoring to the finalists and semi-finalists.
Emergination’s business coaching and mentoring program provides individualised support and exclusive access to a host of online training tools. Business coaching helps business owners and leaders maximise the potential of their business, with guidance to seize opportunities to take their business to the next level. Justin is currently working with Instatruck, Growth Category Winner for the WA Innovator of the Year 2016.
Stay tuned. The winner of IOTY 2019 will be announced on 6th November, 2019.