Crisis can create opportunities for those who adapt. Are you ready to embrace change?
Emergination is conducting a free online workshop hosted by the Small Business Development Corporation on Doing Business in a COVID-19 World. It will be held on Wednesday, 22 July 2020, between 9:30am to 12:30pm.
This workshop is intended for business owners who are looking to stay relevant in the current market. With the impact of COVID-19, many businesses need to change the way they operate their business to adapt to a new normal.
- Understanding the current market
- Reviewing your sales and marketing strategies
- Improving customer communications
- Identifying customer needs
- Adapting your products and services to capture new opportunities and sustain business growth
The workshop is conducted as a live, interactive session. A recording of the workshop will be made available to attendees of the live event.
Places are strictly limited. Register your spot today by clicking the button below.